- PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION We inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the data provided by you through the forms provided for this purpose on our website or in any other collection channel thereof, as well as those generated during Your relationship with our entity will be processed in the files under the responsibility of Naturalium, in order to maintain and fulfill the relationship of the recipient of the service with our entity and the provision of services derived from it. We inform you that your data may be used for the purpose of sending you commercial and courtesy communications related to our entity by telephone, ordinary postal mail, fax, email or equivalent electronic means of communication. In the same way, we inform you that your data will be transferred in all those cases in which it is necessary for the development, compliance and control of the relationship of the recipient of the service with our entity or in the cases in which it is authorized by a rule with the force of law and, in particular, when one of the following assumptions occurs: a) The treatment or assignment has as its object the satisfaction of a legitimate interest of the person responsible for the treatment or of the assignee protected by said rule; b) The treatment or transfer of the data is necessary for the person responsible for the treatment to fulfill a duty imposed by said rule.
- PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT The consent for the processing of your data for the purposes described in the previous section will be understood to be given through the marking of the corresponding box provided for this purpose on our website.
- MANDATORY CHARACTER OF THE DATA REQUESTED The completion of each and every one of the fields that appear in the forms provided for this purpose on our website is mandatory (otherwise, the fields that are mandatory will be marked with an asterisk) . The refusal to provide your data would lead to the impossibility of maintaining and fulfilling the relationship of the recipient of the service with our entity, since they are necessary for the provision of services derived from it.
- PRINCIPLE OF DATA QUALITY The recipient of the service will be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, with Naturalium acting in good faith as a mere service provider. In the event that the recipient of the service provides false or third-party data without their consent to do so, they will personally respond to Naturalium and those affected or interested, for the responsibilities derived from said circumstance. Naturalium does not collect data from persons under the age of fourteen through its website. In the event that a person under the age of fourteen provides their data through the forms provided for this purpose on our website or in any other collection channel, they will be immediately destroyed at the same time that they are be aware of such circumstance. The recipient of the service undertakes to notify Naturalium of any changes that occur in their data, so that they respond truthfully to their current situation at all times.
- PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY Naturalium undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy regarding personal data and its duty to keep them and will adopt all necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical environment or natural.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS The recipient of the service can exercise, at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person responsible for the file or treatment, attaching a photocopy of their ID.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR TREATMENT The person responsible for the file or the treatment is Naturalium, with an address for notification purposes at calle 8 de Març 86-88, 08950 Esplugues de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
Applicable law and jurisdiction the terms and conditions that govern this site are protected and are subject to the legal system of each country.